10.19.2013

Somebody's New Here

A little boy or girl is coming this next April Lord willing!


Week 13 is when my bump really popped out. 



So excited to see if God's given us a little boy or girl! We'll probably be finding out at the 20 week ultrasound.

This Week: 15

Weight gain: 10lb (most of that weight I gained in the first 10 weeks!)

Feeling: Pretty good, most of the nausea has left and my energy is back!

Belly button in or out: Still in

Stretch marks: No

Missing anything: Coffee, I miss drinking coffee and decaf just isn't the same.

Movement: None yet.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender and feeling him/her kick

Thankful for this week:  My husband making dinner for me tonight. My sister who has helped clean the house for me this week. Encouraging fellowship with God's people.

Cravings: Fresh salsa with chips and Organic Hatch Chile Chips, and Chipotle (mainly because it is the perfect size burrito for my bottomless stomach, it's spicy, and it's got lots of protein).

Maternity clothes: I bought my first maternity shirt yesterday since most of my shirts are starting to ride up in the front. Stretchy maxi skirts are working pretty well with my growing stomach and they are comfy so until it is in the 40's consistently I think I will be fine without maternity pants!

No comments: